* Overview

* Qualification

* Knowledge of English

*Documents that you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

*Family members


Request an extension

You may be able to stay longer in the UK to continue your studies or start a new course.

If you meet the following conditions:

  • Have the necessary conditions to extend the visa.
  • Be in the UK.
  • Have a sponsor.

Who can sponsor you?

If your current sponsor is one of the following, you can apply for an extension of your stay.

  • Institute of Higher Education (HEI).
  • Institute of Higher Education (HEI) Abroad.
  • An independent university.

If your family members are listed on the visa, this application will also apply to them, including children who have reached 18 years of age during your stay.

When to apply for a visa extension

you must :

  • Apply within six months of receiving your CAS.
  • Before your visa expires, do not stay in your CAS for more than three months from the start of the course.

You can stay in the UK until you receive the result of your visa extension application.


For each person you have to pay the following fees:

  • pounds 475 to extend a public student visa.
  • Additional treatment costs.
  • 20 19.20 to get your biometric information (fingerprints and photos).

If you want to know the answer to your visa extension faster than the standard mode, which is 8 weeks, you can pay the following extra amount:

    • If you wish to receive your visa extension answer within 10 working days, you will have to pay 7 477 for priority services.
    • If you wish to receive your visa extension reply within 1 business day, you will have to pay 10 610 for super priority services.

What happens after applying for a visa extension?

If your request is vague for some reason and takes longer, you will be contacted, for example for the following reasons:

بدون دیدگاه

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.