UK Grade 1 Investment Visa
An investment visa in the UK is a business visa in the UK and is part of the UK ‘s basic rating system. This is for foreign investors who want to investatleast ، 2,000,000 in the UK.
To apply for a UK first class investmentvisa, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must have at least ، 2,000,000 to invest in the UK.
- You are not an EEA or Swiss citizen.
- You must beover 18 years old.
- You can prove that the money belongs to you, your spouse or your same-sex partner.
How to apply for a UK first class investment visa?
There are some steps you can take to apply for a UK First Class Visa. These steps are the same for almost any investment visa applicant, regardless of nationality. However, additional procedures may be performed for some countries. For more information, we suggest you read the UK Visa Prerequisites article.
Before you start your application, you will find out more about this in the UK delegation in your home country or consult with consultants and experts based in the UK.
The common steps for applying for an investment visa in the UK (Grade 1) are as follows:
- Complete the Grade 1 Investment Visa Application Form online.
- Pay for a Grade 1 investment visa online (if there is a fee to pay).
- Pay extra for health online (if available).
- Get tested for tuberculosis (if you are in a country where you should get tested).
- Get your biometrics (fingerprints and face photos).
- Submit the required documents.
Submit the required documents.
The first time you can apply for a UK First Class Visa is three months before your scheduled travel time to the UK. However, the last thing you are advised to do is to submit your application three weeks before that day as this is the time required to process the visa.
Online application form for a UK first class investment visa
As explained above, you must complete your application form before beginning any other procedure for applying for an investment visa.
The UK Investment Visa Application Form includes the following questions:
- Your first and last name.
- Your date and place of birth.
- Parents, their name, date, place of birth and nationality.
- If you have traveled to the UK before.
- If you have traveled anywhere in the world before.
- The purpose of your trip to the UK.
- The type of visa you are applying for.
- Do you meet the necessary prerequisites or not? Etc
Documents required for a UK first class investment visa
To apply for an investment visa in the UK, you must submit several documents as part of your application process. Based on these documents and your online application form, the UK authorities will decide on your application. For information on countries that require a visa to enter the UK, you can read the article Find out who needs a UK visa
The documents required for a UK First Class Visa are as follows:
- Valid travel document. Your passport must have at least one blank page to be labeled with a visa.
- Tuberculosis test results. Check if you have to get tested for tuberculosis, because only citizens of some countries need to get tested.
- Criminal record certificate. You must obtain this document from any country where you have resided for at least 12 months in the last 10 years.
- Evidence that you have the required budget. You have to prove where the money came from, and whether it can be transferred to the UK and converted to sterling.
- If this money was provided by your partner, you should also provide the following:
- Certificate of marriage or civil partnership appropriate to that case.
- Confirmation from your partner that they allow you to control that budget in the UK.
- A letter from a legal advisor stating that this statement is valid.
- Provide evidence of a UK bank account for you. This document must be submitted within three months of your request. It should be on the bank letterhead and state your name and account number. It must be verified that the bank is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and that the money laundering checks have been withdrawn.
- Authentic translations of all documents that are not in English or Welsh.
Depending on your circumstances, you may need to provide additional documentation
UK investment grade 1 visa fee
The cost of applying for an investment visa is 23 1623. When you apply for an extension of your investment visa, you will have to pay the same fee again. There are no exceptions.
Investment visa processing in the UK
UK authorities have up to three weeks to process a British Innovator Visa Application (Grade 1)
Validity of UK first class investment visa
The UK investment visa is valid for up to 3 years and 4 months. Once your visa has expired, you can extend it for another 2 years.
UK citizenship by investment
As a UK First Class Investment Visa provides a way to stay in the UK, you will also be recognized as a UK citizen by investing. Do not lose your UK visa If you do not have the conditions to immigrate through investing in the UK, enter the UK in another way and receive your visa.
But to get a UK residency by investing you must first get a settlement permit in the UK, you can do this after a certain period in the UK with an investment visa. This course depends on the amount of money you invest and is as follows:
- With an investment of میلیون 10 million in the UK, you can apply for residency after 2 years.
- With an investment of 5 million in the UK, you can apply for residency after 3 years.
- If you invest 2 million, you can apply for residency in the UK after 5 years.
After 12 months in the UK with a residence permit, you will be eligible to apply for UK citizenship with an investment. You have to pay Pound1330 to apply.