Rate this page

Financial support for parents or their parents

راه های جدید مهاجرت دانشجویان بین المللی بزودی باز می شوند

The Unparalleled Parent and Grandparent SupportProgram, and the Super Visa Program, allow Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada to reunite with their parents who wish to reunite with their children and grandchildren. Be supportive.

Financial support for parents and their parents in 2019

In 2017 and 2018, the Parents and Their Parents Program (PGP) introduced a lottery system for selection, so candidates were randomly selected. From 2019, PGP returned to the system (first request = first service). To receive the PGP In the year2019, Canadian citizens and permanent residents must first submit an application form for support on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website. From this archive of interested sponsors, the IRCC reviews 20,000 complete applications and invites applicants based on the way in which your interest in sponsorship is received. If you receive an invitation to apply, you have 90 days to submit a complete application.

Financial support requirements for parents and their parents

Both the sponsor and their parents or grandparents must meet the requirements to determine permanent residency status in Canada. On their part, the sponsor must provide the minimum required income (MNI) required for the size of their family, and must provide the Canadian Revenue Agency endorsement of the evaluation statements as proof of having the minimum required MNI income for a minimum period. They have three consecutive years, also prepare. The sponsor is required to approve and sign an undertaking acknowledging that they will repay the social assistance benefits to the sponsor and their family members for a period of 20 years. If the sponsor lives in Quebec, an additional commitment must be signed. Sponsor must:

  • Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Be the child or grandchild of a sponsor

super visa for parents and their parents

If for any reason financial support for permanent residence is not an option for you, Canada offers super visas for parents and grandparents. Super Visa is a multi-entry visitor visa that can be issued for a maximum of 10 years.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments