* Overview

* Qualification

* Knowledge of English

*Documents that you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

* Change your current visa to this type of visa

*Family members


Replace your current visa with this type of visa

If you are in the UK under the following visas or plans, you may be able to change your current visa to a Tier 4 student visa:

  • (Tier 2 (General
  • (Tier 2 (Intra-company transfer
  • (Tier 4 (Child

This application will also apply if your family members are listed on your visa. Including children who have reached 18 years of age during your stay.

Time to apply for a visa change to a general student visa

you must:

  • Apply for a Certificate of Admission (CAS) within six months.
  • Apply before your current visa expires. But do not stay in your CAS for more than three months from the start date of the course.

You will be able to stay in the UK until you have received the outcome of your application.


You must pay the following fees per person:

  • pounds 475 to extend this visa.
  • Additional treatment costs. Please check how much you have to pay.
  • pounds 19.20 for biometric information (fingerprints and photos).

If you want to be informed about the answer to your visa extension faster than the standard mode, which is 8 weeks, you can pay the following additional amount:

  • If you want to receive the result of your visa extension within 10 working days, you have to pay pounds 477 for priority services.
  • If you want to get the result of your visa extension within one working day, you have to pay 10 610 for super priority services.

What happens after applying for a visa change?

If your request is vague and takes more time, you will be contacted, for example for the following reasons:

بدون دیدگاه

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.