* Request an extension
Request an extension
With a fourth class visa (for children) you can apply for an extension of your stay in the UK.
For this purpose you must:
- Provide the necessary conditions to receive this visa.
- Be in the UK beforehand.
- Accept your private school.
When to apply for a visa extension?
You must apply for a visa under the following time conditions:
- Within 6 months of receiving confirmation of admission to education (CAS).
- Before your current visa expires. But do not confirm your admission more than three months before the start date of the course.
You can stay in the UK until you know the result of your visa.
For each person, you must pay the following fees:
- pounds 475 to extend a public student visa.
- Find out how much you should pay for health care.
- pounds 19.20 to get your biometric information (fingerprint and photo).
If you want to receive your visa as soon as possible and outside the standard time, you must pay the extra amount to the organization:
- pounds 477 to take advantage of priority services to receive a visa within 10 business days.
- pounds 610 to take advantage of high priority services to receive a visa within one business day.
Request for renewal
To apply for an extension of this type of visa, you must apply online.
You need to have your biometric information (photo and fingerprint) ready.
After you apply for a visa, you will be notified of additional information.
If your visa application is accepted. You will receive a biometric residence permit.
After requesting an extension
If your request is vague and takes longer, you will be contacted, for example for the following reasons: