UK Grade 2 Sports Visa
This visa is for well-known athletes who are not from the EEA or Switzerland and want to go to the UK.
The UK Sports Visa is a type of UK work visa, which is based on the UKpoints system. This visais forforeign athletes wishing to move to the UKand is sponsored by someone in the UK.
Who can apply for a UK Athlete Visa?
If you can meet all of the following conditions, you can apply for a UKAthlete Visa:
- Be from a non-EEA and non-Swiss country.
- Be an elite sports coach or qualified coach.
- Your sports board has recognized you as the highest level of your profession internationally.
- Your sports management is approving your request.
- Your employer will develop your sport at the highest level in the UK.
- Meet other eligibility requirements.
How to apply for a UK Second Class Sports Visa?
The application process for a UK sports visa is not as complicated as it seems. In fact, the application process involves several steps that you must take. If you follow these steps in a specific order, you will have a better chance of getting a positive response to your request.
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a UK Athlete Visa:
- Get a certificate of financial support. You must obtain this certificate from the board that approves your application.
- Fill out the application form online on the UK Government website.
- Pay for your visa application. You can also do this online.
- Take a TB test. This is only required if you live in a country where you need to have a TB test.
- Obtain your biometric information (fingerprint and face photo) at a visa application center.
- Submit the remaining required documents to the Embassy or Visa Application Center.
Note that you will have to wait for your request to be answered when you are done. If a positive decision is made about you, you can travel to the UK. You must choose your biometric residence permit in the UK within 10 days of your intended arrival time.
When to apply for a Grade 2 Sports Visa?
You are allowed to apply for a UK Athlete Visa up to 3 months before your trip to the UK. However, due to the time required to process the visa, the last time you can submit your application is three weeks before your departure date for the UK.
Documents required for a UK sports visa
An important part of your visa application is gathering the documents required to obtain a UK sports visa. These documents are very important to get a positive response to your request.
The documents required for a UK sports visa are as follows:
- Valid passport. Before applying, make sure your passport has at least one blank page for the visa tag.
- Certificate of financial support reference number. This electronic document contains your personal information and details about the job you have been offered. Note that you can only use this certificate once.
- Proof of English knowledge.
- Prove that you have enough personal savings. This will be explained below.
- Travel history of the last 5 years. This includes old and expired passports or travel documents.
- Tuberculosis test results. If you are from a country where TB is prevalent, you need this certificate.
- Authentic translations of documents that are not in English or Welsh.
Note that depending on your nationality and status you will need to submit other documents. Make sure you provide all of them and that the documents meet the criteria set by the UK authorities.
Proof of personal savings
Before applying for a UK visa, you must have at least Pound 945 in your bank account 3 months before applying. You are only exempt from this condition if you have a fully approved (A-rated) sponsor who has agreed to pay you at least 45 945 to cover your first month in the UK.
People who have a second-class visa and apply from within the UK are also exempt from this requirement.
UK sports visa fee
The cost of applying for a UK athlete visa is Pound 610. However, if you are a citizen of Turkey or Northern Macedonia, you will have to pay a minimum of pound 555.
There is an additional. 610 for each dependent.
Please note that you will have to pay pound 704 when applying for a UK sports visa extension or switching from one visa to another. On the other hand, if you are applying from Turkey or Northern Macedonia, this amount will be reduced to 649 pounds for you.
The cost is pound 704 per dependent.
For more information on this, complete the evaluation form. The experts of Trajons Immigration Services will give you the necessary guidance and advice as soon as possible.
Get a faster response to your request
If you are in a hurry, you can pay more to have your application answered more quickly so that you can change or extend your UK sports visa.
- If you want to get an answer within 5 working days, you can pay 500 500 for priority services.
- If you want to get your answer in one business day, you can use pound 800 for great priority services.
UK Athlete Visa Processing
UK authorities will make a decision on applying for a UK sports visa within three weeks.
UK Athletic Visa Validity
A UK Grade 2 sports visa is valid for a maximum of three years. You can apply for a visa extension for another three years before the visa expires. The maximum length of stay in the UK with a bankruptcy visa is six years.
What can be done with a UK sports visa?
As a rule, there are certain things you can do with a UK sports visa.
The main things you can do in the UK with this visa are:
- Work for your sponsor.
- Take a second job in certain circumstances, such as working as a sports reporter or volunteering. Note that you can not apply for a second job unless you have started working for your sponsor.
- Play for your national team in England.
- Travel Abroad Travel back to the UK.
- Take your immediate family to the UK.
However, there are things you can not do, such as getting a public budget, starting or running a business
Bring your family to the UK on a sports visa
If you have a UK sports visa, you can apply to bring your family to the UK as a dependent. The following family members are eligible:
- Your husband, wife or partner
- Your child under 18 years old
- Your child is over 18 years old and currently in the UK as a dependent
Note that in addition to the costs you have to pay, you must prove that you have pounds 630 extra in your account for each affiliate you want to bring to the UK.