* Change your current visa to this type of visa
Change your current visa to a Row 2 visa (intercompany transfer)
You can apply to change your “Overseas Business Representative” visa to a Tier 2 long-term employee visa (in-house transfer).
You can not change your visa to a Tier 2 (intercompany transfer) visa.
You must apply for this visa before your current visa expires.
Stay in the UK now.
Have a “Business Representative Abroad” visa.
Continue to work for the same employer whose name was mentioned in your previous application.
How long can you stay in the UK?
Your stay can be extended for a short time as follows:
- The time specified in your certificate of financial support plus 14 days.
- Maximum time allowed for this category.
- 5 years (9 years if you earn more than ، 120,000 a year).
You also have to pay 20 19.20 to get biometric information (fingerprints and photos) taken from you. After applying for the visa you will be told how to do it.
If your visa extension application is successful, you will receive a biometric residence permit.
How long does it take to apply for a visa extension?
Decisions are made according to the type of service as follows:
- If you use standard services, for 8 weeks after the date of your request.
- If you use priority services, for 10 working days after the date of your request.
- For one working day if you use extra priority services.
If your request has special conditions, it will take more time, for example:
- If your supporting documents need to be verified.
- If you need to attend the interview.
- You have personal and criminal circumstances (for example, if you have a criminal conviction).
You can stay in the UK after applying for a visa as long as your visa application application expires before your visa expires.