* Overview

* Eligibility

* Documents you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

* Family members



To apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa, you must have at least pounds 2,000,000 in investment funding.

you must:

  • You must be 18 years of age or older to apply for this visa.
  • Be able to prove that the money belongs to you or your spouse.
  • Have opened an account in a British bank.

Your financial budget should:

  • Be supervised by one or more financial institutions.
  • Be free to spend in the UK (“usable”).

When applying for a visa, your money can be either in the UK or abroad.

Students sponsored

If you are currently in the UK and meet the following requirements, you can apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa:

  • Row 4 (general) visa holder.
  • nursing student.
  • You are studying, writing a dissertation, or retaking one of the exams.
  • Medical or dental graduate.
  • Qualified nurse or midwife who came to the UK for part of the study.
  • Student Officer (a full-time officer selected by members of a student union, usually at a higher education institution such as a university).

If your training and living expenses are covered by one of the following, you must have an unconditional written agreement from your sponsor to re-enter or stay in the UK:

بدون دیدگاه

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.