- Have a certificate of financial support for your work.
- Show that you are getting a good salary for the job.
- Prove your English language skills.
- Have personal savings so that you can support yourself financially when you arrive in the UK.
- Show that you can travel (you have the cost of the trip) and you must show your travel history in the last 5 years.
- If you are from a country where you need to get tested for TB, you need TB test results.
- If you want to work with vulnerable people, you must provide a certificate of no criminal record from any country where you have lived for 12 months or more in the last 10 years.
If you are changing your Tier 4 visa to this visa, you must meet the eligibility requirements.
Certificate of financial support
Certificate of financial support holds information about the job offered to you and your personal information. This is not a real certificate or paper document. The sponsor will give you the financial support certificate reference number to add to your visa application.
You can only use your financial support certificate reference number once. You must use it 3 months after receiving it.
You should usually receive at least 30 30,000 a year or a “reasonable rate” for the job you are offered, whichever is higher.
Check out the guide for situations where you may be paid less. For example if:
- You work as a medical radiologist, nurse, first aid technician or middle school teacher.
- You work as a nurse or midwife before registering.
You must have pounds 945 in your bank account 90 days before applying for a visa. This is to prove that you can support yourself financially.
You do not need to prove this if you have a fully approved sponsor (Grade A) who can give you at least 9 945 so that you can pay for a month if needed. Your sponsor must confirm this on your financial support certificate.