Rate this post

(Tier1 _ Investor Visa)

* Overview

* Eligibility

* Documents you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

* Family members


Tier 1Investor Visa


You can apply for a Tier 1 (investor) visa with the following conditions:

  • You plan to invest pounds 2,000,000 or more in the UK.
  • You have citizenship outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
  • You have other necessary conditions.

To apply for this visa, you must have at least pounds 2,000,000 in funding

how long does it take

The fastest time you can apply for this visa is 3 months before your travel date.

Example: If you plan to travel on June 15, you can apply for a visa on March 16.

You will receive the result of your visa application within 3 weeks.

Check the application processing time guide to find out how long it will take to get a visa in your home country.

Fee Wage

You will have to pay pounds 1,623 to get a Tier 1 (investor) visa. The fee for renewing or changing from one visa to another will be the same.

You must also pay the surcharge for health services as part of your visa application.

How long can you stay?

If you came to the UK on a Tier 1 (investor) visa, you can stay here for up to 3 years and 4 months.

You can extend your visa for another 2 years.

What you can and cannot do

you can:

  • Invest pounds 2,000,000 or more in UK government securities, or equity shares or equity loans in registered and active companies trading in the UK.
  • Work or study.
  • If you invest pounds 10 million, you can apply for permanent residence after 2 years.
  • If you invest pounds 5 million, you can apply for permanent residence after 3 years.

You can not:

  • Invest in companies that specialize in asset investing, asset management, or asset development.
  • Work as a professional athlete or sports coach.
  • Get government funding.

You cannot also work as a trained dentist unless you meet one of the following conditions:

  • You have a bachelor’s degree or higher in medicine or dentistry from a UK institution with a Tier 4 licensing license, either recognized by the UK or equivalent.
  • The last time you were in the UK you worked as a doctor or dentist training in the UK.
  • None of these conditions were part of the terms and conditions of the previous visa.
  • Next

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments