Rate this post

* Overview

* Eligibility

* Knowledge of English

* Documents you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

* Family members

* Get a second job



you must:

  • Have a valid sponsorship certificate for your job.
  • Prove your English.
  • Have personal savings so you can support yourself when you arrive in the UK.
  • Show that you are able to travel and show your travel history in the last 5 years.
  • If you are from one of the countries listed, have the TB test results with you.

You must be eligible if you are switching from your 4th row visa to this visa.

Certificate of financial support

Certificate of financial support holds information about the job offered to you and your personal information. This is not a real certificate or paper document. The sponsor will give you the financial support certificate reference number to add to your visa application.

You can only use your financial support certificate reference number once. You must use it 3 months after receiving it.

Personal savings

You must have 45 945 in your bank account 90 days before the application date.

You do not need this amount if you have the following:

  • If you have a fully approved sponsor (Grade A) who can give you at least 45 945 so you can pay for a month if needed. Your sponsor must confirm this on your financial support certificate.
  • Have a second-class visa and apply from within the UK.
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments