* Overview

* Eligibility

* Documents you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

* Family members


Documents you must provide

When applying for a visa you must provide the following documents:

  • Current passport or other valid travel identification documents.
  • TB test results, if you are from a country where you should get tested.
  • Certificate of no criminal record from any country where you have resided for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years.

For a visa, you need a white page in your passport.

Evidence of investment funding sources

You must provide evidence that you have the financial resources to invest.

Money that belongs to you

If you use your savings to invest, you must be able to prove that:

  • How much money do you have and where is it kept?
  • How much money do you have and where is it kept?
  • If this money is not currently in the UK, prove that it can be transferred to the UK and converted to sterling.

Money that belongs to your partner

You need to provide the following documents:

  • Marriage certificate.
  • A statement from your partner confirming that you are allowed to control the budget in the UK.
  • A letter from a legal advisor confirming the validity of the declaration.

You must provide an official translation of all documents that are not in English or Welsh.

You may need to provide other documents in addition to the above depending on your personal circumstances.

بدون دیدگاه

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.