Rate this post

* Overview

* Eligibility

* Knowledge of English

* Documents you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

* Family members

* Get a second job


Documents you must provide

When applying for a visa you must provide the following:

  • Your financial support certificate reference number.
  • English language certificate.
  • Bank statement or letter indicating that you have sufficient personal savings (unless your certificate of financial support shows that your sponsor (sponsor) supports you).
  • Current passport or other valid travel document proving that you can travel. For a visa you need a blank page in your passport.
  • If you need to show your travel history, you will need expired passports or documents.
  • If you are from a country where you need to get tested for TB, you need TB test results.
  • A certificate of no criminal record. If you want to work with vulnerable people.

You must provide an official translation of any documents other than English or Welsh.

Read the complete list of documents you can provide.

Depending on your circumstances, you may need to provide additional documentation.

Certificate of no criminal record

If you want to work in the following jobs, you must provide a certificate of no criminal record:

  • Education, for example teachers, educational counselors and school inspectors.
  • Health care, for example nurses, doctors, managers, pharmacists, dentists, ophthalmologists.
  • Treatment, eg psychologists, speech therapy and language therapy.
  • Social services, for example social workers, managers, parole officers.

You must provide proof of no criminal record from any country where you have lived for 12 months or more in the last 10 years.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments