* Documents you must provide
Documents you must provide
When applying for a visa, you must provide the following:
- Current passport or travel documents and old passports.
- A bank statement stating that at least 45 945 has been in your account continuously for 90 days before applying for a visa. This proves that you have the ability to support yourself and you must have this amount in your bank account for 90 days before applying for the visa.
- If you are from a country where you need to have a TB test, bring your TB test results with you.
- If you are applying for a visa as an athlete or coach, you will need a confirmation letter from part of the governing sports framework (your country’s Ministry of Sport).
- For a visa you need a blank page in your passport.
- You do not need 45 945 in your savings if you are fully approved (rank A).
- Your sponsor has stated in their certificate of financial support that they will approve (take care of) you and you will not claim benefits during your stay.
- You must provide an official translation of any documents other than English or Welsh.
- If you have different circumstances, you may need to provide other documents.