Rate this post

* Overview

* Eligibility

*Documents that you must provide

* How to apply


Documents you must provide

You must have the following documents when applying for a visa:

  • Current passport or other valid travel documents.
  • Evidence that can support you during the trip, such as bank statements or payments from the last 6 months.
  • Provide all the details of where you are going to stay as well as your itinerary information.
  • Provide contact information for at least one parent or guardian residing in your home country (if you are under 18).
  • You are also required to provide a certificate translation of any document that is not in English or Welsh.
  • You need to have a blank page in your visa passport.

Documents related to your course

You must provide a degree from the institution where you are studying, for example, a letter of acceptance from the educational institution. The letter must be on the official letterhead of the institution, containing the name of the course, its duration and cost (including accommodation).

You may need to provide additional documentation depending on your circumstances, including:

  • Qualifications from previous years, for example university certificates, transcripts or sources.
  • English language qualifications, such as certificates or awards.
  • Housing and travel plans.
  • Residence permit in the country from which you are sending the application (if you are not a citizen of that country).
  • Introduce your financial backer, or any savings, income or financial support that will support us as a student.

If you are under 18 years old

If you are under 18 years of age and meet the following requirements, you must provide additional documentation:

  • You travel alone.
  • You are traveling with someone who is not your person, parent or guardian.

If you travel alone

You can travel to the UK without an adult (18 years or older).

Your parents or guardians need to provide the following:

  • Written consent for your trip to the UK.
  • Full contact details.

They also need proof that you have a suitable place to live during your stay in the UK, including:

  • Name and date of birth of the person you are to stay with.
  • The address where you are going to live.
  • Details of your relationship and relationship with the person who supports you.
  • Provide written consent so that they can take care of you during your stay in the UK.

You must bring a certificate from your school of residence informing the local authorities of your visit and details of who will take care of you during the trip, if:

  • You are under 16 years old.
  • If you are cared for for more than 28 days by someone who is not close to you.

If the school has received a copy, you should get a response from the local authorities.

If you are traveling with an adult

If you travel with people with a legal age of 18 years and above, you must introduce these people in your visa, and in this case, their names are registered in your visa, and you will never be allowed to enter the country without these people, and You will eventually be doomed to return.

You have the right to introduce two adults in your requested visa, and if one of these two is with you, your visa will be valid.

Adults can also apply for a visa at the same time, but each must complete a separate application.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments