Rate this post

* Overview

* Qualification

* Knowledge of English

*Documents that you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

*Family members


Documentsyou must provide:

When you apply for this type of visa, you are required to provide the following documents:

  • Current passport or valid travel identification.
  • Proof that you can support yourself and pay for your studies. These costs vary depending on your circumstances.
  • If you are under 18, you will need proof of consent from your parents or legal guardian.
  • If you are one of the countries that must pass the TB test, provide the results of your TB test.
  • Have a blank page in your passport to insert the visa.
  • You will also need to provide additional documentation depending on your circumstances.
    Read the instructions and attachments to see the full list of required documents and find out how much you will need.
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments