Rate this post

* Overview

* Eligibility

* Documents you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

* Family members


Family members

Your family members (“dependents”) can come to the UK with you on this visa.

If your family members have citizenship outside of Europe or Switzerland, they must obtain a visa.

Your family members are as follows:

  • Your husband, wife or partner.
  • Your children under 18 years old.

Adult family members must obtain a certificate of no criminal record from any country where they have resided for 12 months or more in the past 10 years.

Adult family members must also pay extra for medical services as part of applying for a visa. Estimate how much they will have to pay before applying for a visa.

Dependents applyingfor visas outside the UK

Your family members must apply for a visa online.

Your family members must register their fingerprint and photo at one of the visa application centers (biometric residence permit) as part of their application.

They must obtain their biometric residence permit within 10 days of the date they arrive in the UK (even if they arrive later).

Depending on the country from which they apply for a British visa, they may be able to obtain a visa faster or with other facilities. Examine this carefully from the visa application center.

Applying for a Visa for Affiliates in the UK

You can also add dependents to your Tier 1 (investor) visa when applying online for an extension or replacement, if they also want to apply for a visa with you at the same time.

If your dependents plan to renew or change their visa at another time, they can:

  • Apply for a visa online as your partner.
  • Apply for a visa online as your child.

Your family members can not apply for this visa with a tourist visa in the UK.

Biometric information (biometric)

Each visa applicant must pay 19. 19.20 to obtain their biometric information (fingerprint and photo). You will be notified further details after applying for the visa. You will receive a biometric residence permit if your visa extension application is approved.

Visas for children born during your stay in the UK

If you have children during your stay in the UK, you can apply for a residence permit. If you plan to travel back and forth in and out of the UK with children born in the UK, you must obtain the necessary permits.

You must also submit a birth certificate stating the parents’ name when applying for a permit for children born in the UK.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments