Rate this post

* Overview

* Eligibility

* Knowledge of English

* Documents you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

* Family members

* Get a second job


Family members

If your family members (relatives) are outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you or your dependents must apply to join or stay with you.

Relatives include:

  • Your husband, wife or partner.
  • Children under 18 years.
  • Children over 18 if they are currently relatives in the UK.

Personal savings

You need to show that your relatives can support you as long as they are in the UK.

There should be 6 630 for each dependent (family) whether they apply separately or with you. This is in addition to the 45 945 you need to support yourself.

You must prove that you have this money, and it has been in your or your dependents’ bank account for 90 days before applying for your visa or theirs.

For exampleIf you want to take your spouse and 1 child with you to the UK, you must have 2 2,205 (45 945 for support + 30 630 for your spouse + 30 630 for your child).

You do not need to prove your finances if you have any of the following:

  • You do not need to prove your finances if you have any of the following:
  • Have a financial backing certificate stating that your sponsor will pay each of your dependents at least pounds 630 a month to pay for them if needed.

Relatives applying for a visa from outside the UK

Your family members must apply online.

– As part of the visa application process, they must have their fingerprints and a photo taken at the visa application center (to receive a biometric residence permit).

– They may be able to get their visa or other services faster depending on which country they are in. Check the visa application center.

Relatives who want to apply for a visa from within the UK themselves

If your relatives are in the UK, they can apply for an extension or exchange of visas to stay in Bashma.

Your family members can apply if they have one of the following relationships with you:

  • Partner (spouse)
  • Child

It is best for your dependents to apply at the same time, but they can apply at a later date.

Family members who have a visitor visa cannot apply under the name of your relatives from within the UK.

Biometric information

You have to pay 20 19.20 to get your biometric information (fingerprints and photos). You will be told how to do this after you apply.

If your application is successful, you will obtain your biometric residence permit.

If you have a child while in the UK

If you give birth to children while in the UK, you can apply for a residence permit.

If you want to travel in and out of the UK with your child, you must do so.

When you apply, you must provide a complete UK birth certificate for each child showing the names of both parents.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments