(Tier5 _ Creative and Sporting visa)
Visas for creative people (musicians, actors, etc.) and sports coaches
If you meet the following requirements, you must apply for a Row 5 visa (contract employee – creative and sports):
- If you have been offered a job as an athlete or creative artist.
- You are from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
- You have the necessary qualifications and conditions.
If you are outside the EEA and Switzerland and traveling to the UK from the Republic of Ireland, you will still need to apply for a visa.
An artist and creative employee is someone who works in innovative industries, such as an actor, dancer, musician or film crew
You must have a certificate of financial support from a reputable employer before you can apply for a job in the UK.
The job you chose in the UK must be related to the job of the sponsoring organization.
How long does it take to get a visa?
The fastest time you can apply for a visa is 3 months before your start date. You will be notified of the outcome of your visa decision within three weeks.
You will be notified of the outcome of your visa decision within three weeks.
How long can you stay?
You can stay in the UK for more than 28 days on the sponsorship certificate or for a maximum of one year at a time.
You may be able to renew your visa.
Your stay should not start more than 14 days before the start date on your sponsorship certificate.
There are things you can do and things you can’t do
- Study (for some courses you will need a University Technical Admission Certificate).
- Work for your employer in the job described in your sponsorship certificate.
- It is possible for you to choose a second job for 20 hours a week as long as it is related to your main job.
- Do work on the job list that has a shortage of applications for up to 20 hours a week.
- If you are here as a sports subcategory, play as an athlete for your national team or work on a (live) sports program.
- Bring your family with you.
You can not:
- Use government assistance.
- Start your own business.