Rate this post

* Overview

* Qualification

*Documents that you must provide

* If you are under 18 years old

* How to apply

* visa renewal


If you are under 18 years old

If you are under 18 years old, you can apply for a standard tourist visa if:

  • You have provided favorable conditions for travel and residence in the UK.
  • Certificate of consent from your supervisor to travel to the UK.
  • You can afford to pay for your return trip or your next trip.
  • You have enough savings to support yourself without benefiting from general financial support or working, or you have family and friends who support you financially.

Travel Alone

You can travel to the UK without an adult (over 18 years old).

Your parent or guardian must provide the following:

  • Written consent for your trip to the UK.
  • Full contact details.

They must also have proof that you will have a good place to live during your stay in the UK, including:

  • Name and date of birth of the person you will be living with.
  • The address where you will be staying.
  • Details of your relationship with the person who will take care of you.
  • Written consent stating that they can take care of you during your stay in the UK.

Traveling with an adult

  • When traveling with an adult (over 18 years old) to the UK, you must include that person in full in your visa application.
  • If the person you are traveling with is not your parent, you must provide specific information about them in your application.
  • Their names will be recorded on your visa and if you arrive in the UK without them, you will not be allowed to enter the UK.
  • You can apply for up to 2 adults in your visa application and your visa will only be valid if you travel with at least one of them.
  • Each of the adults with you can apply for a visa at the same time, but each of you must complete separate applications.
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments