To get a tourist visa (visit) marriage, you must meet the following conditions:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Declaration of marriage within 6 months of arrival in the UK.
- The relationship must be real (not a formal marriage).
- Plan to visit the UK for less than 6 months.
- Plan to leave the UK after completing your visit to the UK.
- Be able to finance yourself without doing work or asking for help from public sources, or have friends and relatives who want to accommodate you.
- Be able to pay for your return or next trip.