Rate this post

* Overview

* Qualification

*Documents that you must provide

* How to apply


Documentsyou must provide:

When you apply for this visa, you are required to provide the following documents:

  • Current valid passport or other valid travel documents.
  • You have to prove that you can meet your financial needs while traveling. For example, by submitting a bank statement or pay slips for the past six months.
  • You can announce your plans for marriage. For example, documents that show where you will live after marriage.
  • Your travel plans and details of where you plan to stay. Note that you will not have to pay for your accommodation or travel until you have received your visa.

You can also provide the following documents to strengthen your visa application:

  • Marriage details and proof that some of the wedding expenses have been paid for by you.
  • Proof that you intend to get married in the UK. For example, a booking confirmation or emails from your correspondence and venue.

If you have been married before, you must prove that you can legally remarry. For example (documents such as):

  • Notarized divorce
  • Ex-spouse death certificate

Note that any document that is not in English or Welsh requires an official translation.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments