Rate this post

Marriage tourist visa in the UK

General conditions

If you meet the following conditions, you can apply for a marriage visa:

  • Are you planning to get married in the UK?
  • Are you planning to register your marriage in the UK?
  • You do not intend to stay or reside in the UK after marriage.

You have other “necessary conditions”.

How long does it take to get a visa?

You can apply for this type of visa up to 3 months before the travel time.

Example :

If you plan to travel on June 15, you can apply for a visa from March 16

Do it yourself.

The result of the request will be notified to you within 3 weeks.

How long can you stay in the UK?

With this type of visa, you can stay in the UK for up to 6 months.

What you can and cannot do

you can:

  • A) Get married within 6 months of arriving in the UK. To do this, you must apply from authorized places.
  • B) If your destination is another country, you can pass through the United Kingdom (Tzanzit)

You can not:

  • A) Use public grants.
  • B)Bring other family members (relatives) with you. They must act separately.
  • C) Live in the UK through frequent visits for long periods.
  • D) Extend your visa or change the type of visa.
  • D) work; Except in authorized economic activities related to your profession or business abroad, such as attending meetings.
  • E) Participate in courses of more than 30 days. Courses should not be the main reason for your stay in the UK with this type of visa.
  • Qualification

    To get a marriage visa in the UK you must meet the following conditions:

    • A) Be at least 18 years old.
    • B) You have the right to marry or register your marriage within 6 months of arrival in the UK.
    • C) The relationship must be real (not a formal marriage).
    • D) Stay in the UK for less than 6 months.
    • E) Leave the UK after your visa expires.
    • G) You can afford it without working or using public funds, or have friends and relatives who can accommodate and support you.
    • H) Be able to pay for your next return or trip.
    • Required Documents

      When applying for this type of visa, you must provide the following documents:

      • A) A valid passport or other valid travel documents.
      • B) a document to prove that you can afford your travel expenses; For example, by submitting your bank statement or pay slip for the past 6 months.
      • C) A document for your future plans after marriage, such as documents that show where you will live after marriage.
      • C) Your travel plans and details of the places you plan to stay. Be careful not to pay for your accommodation or travel until you have received your visa.
      • You can alsoprovide the following documents to support your visa case:

        • 1- Details of the marriage and providing evidence that you have paid some of the marriage expenses.
        • 2. Provide documents that you intend to get married on British soil, such as a booking confirmation or correspondence emails between you and the venue.

        3. If you have been married before, you must prove that you can legally remarry, for example by providing:

        • Notarized divorce letter;
        • Ex-spouse death certificate.

        4. If your documents are not in English or in English, you must provide an “official translation” of them.

      • Submit a request

      • To apply for a marriage visa in the UK, please first complete the relevant assessment form.

        Your answers will be reviewed by our partners and if you are eligible for this type of visa, you will be notified of the next steps in this process by email or phone.You can also ask your questions at the bottom of this page. We try our best to answer your questions as soon as possible.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments