* Overview

* Qualification

* Knowledge of English

*Documents that you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

*Family members


Knowledge of English

When applying for a visa, you must submit documents that are in English.

Success in one of these levels means passing the valid English language test (SELT).

Educational centers have the authority to determine the language level for students. On the other hand, applicants are required to prove their language level to the standards set by the British Home Office. These standards are as follows:

  • Level B2 of CEFR if you are studying at diploma level or higher.
  • SELT in reading, writing and listening and speaking skills and B1 level from CEFR if you are not studying at diploma level.

If you intend to submit a SELT certificate to determine your level, your certificate must be validated and recognized by the center.


You will not need to prove your English language proficiency if you have a British diploma equivalent in the following countries.

  • Antigua and Barbuda
  • Australia
  • Bahamas
  • Barbados
  • blouse
  • Dominica
  • Granada
  • Guyana
  • Ireland
  • Jamaica
  • New Zealand
  • St. Kitts and Nevis
  • Saint Lucia
  • St. Vincent and the Grenadines
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • Great Britain
  • United States of America

You also do not need to prove your English if you have any of the following:

  • Your nationality is Canadian or any of the countries listed above.
  • Have previously studied as a Tier 4 visa student in the UK.
  • To apply for a foreign study program, you have applied for a student visa to come to the UK as part of a US university diploma course.

بدون دیدگاه

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.