(Tier 4 _ General student visa)

* Overview

* Qualification

* Knowledge of English

*Documents that you must provide

* How to apply

* Request an extension

*Change your current visa to this type of visa

*Family members


General student visa


If you are 16 years of age or older and the following conditions apply to you, you can apply for a 4th (general) student visa:

  • You have been offered an English language course (reading, writing, comprehension).
  • If you have enough savings to be able to finance yourself and be able to pay for your course, the amount of this cost will vary depending on your circumstances.
  • Have enough savings.
  • You are from a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
  • You have all the necessary conditions.

If Britain leaves the EU without a deal, there will be no change in the rights and status of EU citizens currently living in the UK until 30 June 2021 or until 31 December 2020. You and your Ethan family can apply for an EU residency in the UK. The plan will be fully available on March 30, 2019.

Visa application time

As soon as possible, you can apply for a visa 3 months before you start your Ethan (study) course.

You will be notified of the outcome of the decision within three weeks. You can carefully check the time of this process in your country.

staying time

You can travel to the UK before your start of your studies, which will vary depending on your length of stay.

  • If your course lasts six months or less, it will be possible for you to be in the UK up to a week before you start your course.
  • If your course lasts more than 6 months, it will be possible for you to be in the UK one month before the start of your course.

The length of your stay in the UK will depend on two things: The type of course you have taken and the courses you have already taken.

Things you can do and things you can’t do:

you can:

  • Study.
  • Be responsible for the student affairs of the student union.
  • Apply for a visa extension from inside or outside the UK.
  • Apply for an extension of stay.
  • Work in most jobs – depending on your level of education and what type of sponsor you have.

You can not:

  • Receive public grants.
  • In some jobs, for example, be a professional athlete or sports coach.
  • Study in public schools.

In some cases you can bring family members (first-degree relatives) with you to the UK.

Finally, read the relevant guide carefully to find out how long you can stay in the UK and what you can or cannot do.

→ Next


بدون دیدگاه

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.