Saskatchewan, a lush region in western Canada, is one of Canada’s agricultural hubs. The province is rich in agriculture and has two major Canadian cities, Regina and Saskatoon.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), is a set of immigration routes that enable foreign nationals to become permanent residents of Canada. The PNP is strategically designed to attract migrants to areas that benefit the province: These include skilled labor, labor for sectors with labor shortages, labor supply with job offers, and entrepreneurs. The province has several migration flows that are divided into the following three categories:
- Saskatchewan International Skilled Workforce
- Saskatchewan experienced force
- Saskatchewan Entrepreneurship and Farming
Saskatchewan International Skilled Workforce
Saskatchewan International Skilled Workforce includes three immigration streams designed to select skilled workers who are able to join the Saskatchewan Workforce and easily adapt to life in the state. Some of these currents prioritize experienced labor in areas where there is a shortage of labor, while others target the labor force with job offers that match Saskatchewan employers.
- Saskatchewan Express Entry
- Saskatchewan Job Offers (Employers)
- Jobs requested in Saskatchewan (labor shortage)
Experienced work force in Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan Work Experience includes five immigration programs designed to target workers who have already gained employment experience in Saskatchewan. The workforce applying for these immigration programs must have a job offer from a Saskatchewan employer to continue working in the province. Some of these programs prioritize experienced labor in certain sectors of the province that are in short supply.
- Applicant with a work permit in Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Health Specialists
- Saskatchewan Hotel Industry
- Long-Haul Truck Driver Project
- Saskatchewan Immigration Program for Canadian Graduate Students
Saskatchewan Entrepreneurship and Farming
Saskatchewan Entrepreneurship and Farming is a set of two immigration programs designed for people with business management experience who want to start a new business in Saskatchewan. The Entrepreneurial Immigration Program is designed for entrepreneurs active in a variety of industries, while the Immigration Program for Farmers and Operators is specifically designed for entrepreneurs active in the agricultural sector.
- Saskatchewan Entrepreneur
- Saskatchewan Farm Owners and Operators